Here at Hillbrook we like to keep our residents entertained and through the creative planning of our dedicated events co-ordinator we have a programme of activities scheduled daily for all those wishing to participate.
We also offer regular group outings by minibus for those residents who like to get out and about, and welcome all family and friends who are able to join us under their own steam.
And needless to say, for those really special days and holidays, not least our residents’ own birthdays and anniversaries, we like to celebrate in style. Here’s a taste of what’s on at Hillbrook:
· Beauty treatments
· Library and a visiting library service
· Arts and Crafts
· Board games, jigsaws and card games
· Gentle exercise group including yoga and chair exercises
· Gardening Club
· Coffee mornings
· Afternoon tea
· Fish and Chip supper evenings
· Outside entertainment acts
· Film nights
· Garden parties
· Excursions (fee payable) such as to the sea side, theatre or for afternoon tea
· Parties to mark national celebrations, religious festivals and commemorative occasions
With in-house entertainment each and every day, and something to celebrate each and every season, there is no place like our home.
And we are committed to making “our home your home”.