What's On / Activities
Here at Hillbrook we like to keep our residents entertained and through the creative planning of our dedicated events co-ordinator we have a programme of activities scheduled every afternoon between 2-4pm for all those wishing to participate.
We also offer regular group outings by minibus for those residents who like to get out and about, and welcome all family and friends who are able to join us under their own steam.
And needless to say, for those really special days and holidays, not least our residents' own birthdays and anniversaries, we like to celebrate in style. Here’s a taste of what’s on at Hillbrook:
- Weekly hairdresser
- Beauty treatments
- Fortnightly library service
- Arts and crafts sessions
- Board games, card games and quizzes
- Puzzles and jigsaws
- Bingo and fun competitions
- Keep-fit sessions
- Indoor seed planting and flower arranging
- Macmillan coffee mornings
- Strawberry tea afternoon
- Fish and chip supper evening
- Entertainment acts
- DVD evenings
- Fund-raising events
- Public holiday celebrations
- Christmas family party
- Parties for celebratory and commemorative occasions
- Subsidised group excursions (seaside outings, theatre trips & afternoon teas)
With in-house entertainment each and every day, and something to celebrate each and every season, there is no place like our home.
And we are committed to making “our home your home".