Living at Hillbrook Grange
There is no better time to benefit from the high quality of care that we offer at Hillbrook Grange.
Set in the heart of Bramhall within seven acres of superb gardens and parkland, the original 19th century Victorian grange has been sympathetically refurbished and extended with the addition of our new purpose-built wing.
Our new and outstanding accommodation has not only enhanced our capability to cater for less mobile residents but provides large, modern bedrooms with private en suite facilities for much improved senior living.
Living at Hillbrook Grange will offer you the following facilities on a day-to-day basis:
- Beautifully appointed, fully furnished bedrooms
- Optional double occupancy or disabled access rooms
- Optional private ensuite facilities
- Assisted bathing & hoist facilities
- Staff call system 24/7 to all bedrooms as standard
- Accommodation set over two floors with lifts for easy access
- Well proportioned and spacious communal living and dining accommodation
- Extensive grounds including well maintained gardens and parkland
- Experienced, well-trained and dedicated 24/7 care team
- Allocation of a key worker for personal support
- Arranged in-house visits from healthcare professionals
- Freshly prepared home-cooked food catering for all dietary requirements
- Varied programme of activities and in-house entertainment
- Private computer area with assisted skype facilities
- Subsidised group excursions by minibus
- Weekly in-house hairdresser
- Weekly in-house essentials shop
- Fortnightly library service
- In-house laundry service
- A safe and regulated environment
- Fully compliant stamp of approval from the Care Quality Commission
With sixty years' experience of delivering high quality care to the community, coupled with our fantastic new facilities, there is no place like our home.
And we are committed to making “our home your home".